North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival
About North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival
SAVE THE DATE: Sunday 11 March 2018
Set under the oaks in Glenmark Domain, the Waipara Valley Wine & Food Festival is an independent, fete-like event that celebrates North Canterbury's wineries alongside local food producers and restaurants of the region.
Expect pockets of local musicians, turntables, entertainers and pony rides for the kids to accompany this flourishing wine and food scene in North Canterbury.
Keep an eye on the website for further details!
How to find us
VIEW LARGER MAP >
Directions to Glenmark Domain, Waipara
All road entrances to the Festival will be clearly sign posted on the day.
Christchurch to Glenmark Domain, Waipara
1. Head north from Belfast on State Highway 1 for approximately 55km
2. Turn left onto State Highway 7 (at the turnoff to Hanmer Springs/Westcoast) for approximately 0.5km
3. Take the 1st right onto Glenmark Drive to Glenmark Domain, approximately 2.1km
Cheviot to Glenmark Domain, Waipara
1. Head south from Cheviot on State Highway 1 for approximately 54km
2. Turn right onto Johnson Street for approximately 0.5km
3. Take the 2nd right onto Glenmark Drive to Glenmark Domain, approximately 0.8km