Amuri Arts Council Autumn School
About Amuri Arts Council Autumn School
The Autumn School is held annually in Hanmer Springs.
The aim of the school is to bring into the Amuri area tutors expert in their field, and for participants to enjoy a weekend of making and renewing friendships while increasing their diversity of skills and with an understanding of arts and crafts not normally available in the district.
- Watercolour Painting with Ivan Button
- Tassel Making with Julie Hennessy
- Sewing/Design Dressmaking with Raelene Bleeker
- Boyle River Photography Field Trip with Rod Morris & Carl Thompson
- Stained Glass Lead Lighting with Kay Nelson
- Wet Felting with Jane Dolan
- Dog Obedience and Training (one day course, Saturday or Sunday) with Julie Donovan
- Upholstery with Steve McDonald
- $130 for full fee paying enrolments
- $125 senior citizen/student
- $75 one courses
There may be additional material costs you have to pay to your tutor. Please bring cash for this.
Friday 5 May: Registration Evening - 7.30pm at the Hanmer Springs Memorial Hall
Saturday 6 May & Sunday 7 May: Classes - 9am - 3.30pm
Provide own lunch or visit a local cafe. Half hour lunch break and tea breaks will be taken at the tutors discretion. Bring your own mug/water bottle.
Check the website for regular updates.